Paragon Planners provides territory management, sales support, and appointment-setting services to financial wholesale and retail industry clients through fields that include marketing, scheduling, event planning, operations and administrative support. They are commonly known by partners for providing a “white glove” service level to their clients.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online…
Benefits & Perks
While most current roles with Paragon Planners are offered part-time and do not include traditional benefits, the flexibility and consistency with work and work hours that also allow their remote workers to continually build their resume and skill-set is a genuine perk. This is also evident in their training period that also takes into consideration a candidate’s personal learning curve. Hours can increase based on a candidate’s demonstrative work and ability to manage their set responsibilities.
Overviews like Flexjobs promote that Paragon Planners have “great work-life balance,” offering part-time and 100% remote jobs with flexibility that allows their remote workers to work within traditional work hours but have their evenings, weekends and holidays free. This makes it a great resource for those who are looking to commit to part-time remote work for more than just a season. Paragon Planners encourage connections between their remote workers and clients for the long-haul.
Paragon Planners are currently looking for part-time Administrative Assistant Schedulers and Virtual Assistants for financial planners to assist with preparing paperwork, maintaining database information, calendar management, making calls to clients, data entry and other admin support duties.
Generally, for a role at Paragon Planners the best candidates will be or have the following:
- 18+ years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in the financial service field, customer service relations, client services or equivalent.
- Experience making inbound/outbound calls in sales or customer service relations, or scheduling appointments.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to problem solve, and high attention to detail.
- Must have a home office which allows for a quiet and uninterrupted work.
- Must have a dedicated phone line with a customized professional greeting.
- High-speed internet connection with a minimum 25 Mbps down and 5 Mbsp upspeed.
- Must have access to Speakers/Headset, Microphone, webcam
- Experience in word press, media design platforms and social media platforms is a plus.
- Ability to respond to email and voicemails Monday-Friday.
Payment & Salary
Sources like Payscale report that schedulers and virtual assistants average pay is anywhere starting from $14-$21/hr. depending on experience.
Application Process at Paragon Planners
Paragon Planners are currently actively recruiting in the states of AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, OH, OR, SC, TX, UT & WI. Before applying they highly encourage applicants to have a google account to move forward in the application process. They are also available by phone and email for additional questions, or for assistance with the application if needed.
To apply for a Virtual Assistant or Administrative Assistant Scheduler role at Paragon Planners visit their employment page!
Related Virtual Assistant Articles:
Time Etc. Review: Earn Up To $16/hr Online as a Virtual Assistant
Virtual Gal Friday: A Place To Find Virtual Assistant Jobs with Competitive Pay
Byron: How To Earn Up To $15/hr as a Home-Based Virtual Assistant